- Jason Cole of B/R reports that two NFLPA player reps were “dismayed” by the union’s decision to defend Tom Brady, who is considered a “cheater.”
- There’s also a concern of about the amount of money the union is spending on legal fees.
- The other concern is that this story will carry on and likely overshadow the upcoming season.
- Jim Trotter of ESPN reports the NFLPA is “leaning toward” filing a court appeal of Cowboys DE Greg Hardy‘s four-game suspension.
- Trotter notes that the deadline to do so is today.
- Free agent QBs Trent Steelman and Austin Trainor are on the Ravens’ “short list” of available options following workouts this week. (Scott N. Bergman)
- Aaron Wilson reports that recently released WR Cam Worthy got second opinion from Dr. James Andrews last week, and may need to undergo foot surgery for stress fractures.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!