- Josh Weinfuss of ESPN believes the Cardinals should make a “strong push” to sign Chiefs OLB Tamba Hali in free agency.
- Beyond that, Weinfuss recommends the Cardinals pursue C Alex Mack, OLB Bruce Irvin, TE Vernon Davis and DT Nick Failey in free agency.
Eagles executive Howie Roseman confirmed Thursday that upgrading their offensive line remains a priority.
“The O-line is a priority, period,” Roseman said, via Philly.com. “It’s a priority today. It’s a priority tomorrow. It’s a priority next week. It’s a priority in April. It’s going to be a priority. Every day we’re looking for offensive linemen.”
- Les Bowen reports that Chiefs free agent G Jeff Allen is on the Eagles’ radar, but he has interest from other teams as well.
- In the end, Bowen anticipates Allen signing for somewhere in the $5 million-per-year range.
- According to Bowen, other options for the Eagles could include Vikings G Mike Harris and Panthers G Amini Silatolu.
- Redskins exclusive rights free agent RB Chris Thompson announced that he’s re-signed with the Redskins. (Chris Thompson)
- Chris Tomasson considers the odds of of returning not good for CB Josh Robinson and DB Robert Blanton returning to the Vikings as “not good.”
- Blanton did, however, say that he wants to re-sign with the Vikings: “Hopefully the Vikings can give me another chance. It’d be nice to re-sign with the Vikings.” (Chris Tomasson)