The Las Vegas Raiders announced a series of roster moves ahead of their upcoming playoff game against the Bengals.
The full list includes:
- Raiders activated LB Marquel Lee and DT Kendal Vickers from the COVID-19 list.
- Raiders designated LB Nicholas Morrow for return from injured reserve.
- Raiders placed DT Darius Philon on injured reserve.
- Raiders released LB Will Compton.
- Raiders signed DL Isaiah Buggs, TE Daniel Helm and LB Justin March-Lillard to their practice squad.
- Raiders released WR Javon Wims and LB Asmar Bilal from their practice squad.
Compton, 32, signed on with Washington as an undrafted free agent out of Nebraska back in 2013. However, the team waived him shortly after and signed him to their practice squad once he cleared waivers.
Washington promoted him to their active roster at the end of the 2013 season and he played out the rest of his rookie deal with the team. From there, Compton signed a one-year deal with the Titans worth up to $2 million in 2018 before joining the Saints last year.
Unfortunately, Compton was placed on injured reserve coming out of the preseason and eventually released with an injury settlement. He later caught one with the Raiders to finish out the season before returning to the Titans last year.
Compton has been on and off of the Raiders’ roster this season.
In 2021, Compton has been active for one game.