- Broncos WR Cody Latimer (knee) and QB Paxton Lynch (shoulder) have both been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Giants. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- The Dolphins have WR DeVante Parker officially as doubtful for Week 6’s game against the Falcons. (Joe Schad)
Last year, Jets HC Todd Bowles suffered a kidney stone and gallstone attack before their game against the Patriots.
Bowles tells Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News that he was “scared to death” about what was happening to him.
“I was scared to death,” Bowles said. “I didn’t know what it was.”
“I felt miserable. I was sick as hell with everything that happened to me. I felt bad that way… and I felt like I was letting the team down. But I understood that I couldn’t move and I couldn’t do anything.”
Bowles managed to rejoin the Jets in New England was even on the sidelines for the game, as opposed to being in the booth.
- Jets RB Bilal Powell and DL Muhammad Wilkerson will both be game-time decisions this weekend. (Rich Cimini)
- According to Ravens HC John Harbaugh, there’s still no timetable for RB Danny Woodhead (injured reserve, hamstring) to return to practice: “[With] Danny, that evaluation goes on. It’ll be soon; he becomes eligible here shortly.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Ravens CB Maurice Canady (knee, injured reserve) has a chance to return to practice next week and is a candidate to return from injured reserve, according to Harbaugh: “Maurice is in the ballpark for that. He’s been seeing the doctors, he’s been rehabbing hard. We’ll just have to see where we’re at starting next week.” (Jamison Hensley)
- The Ravens officially declare RB Terrance West (calf) and G Matt Skura (knee) out for Sunday’s game and have DT Brandon Williams and OLB Tim Williams both listed as doubtful. (Jeff Zrebiec)