- Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union doesn’t see the Jacksonville Jaguars signing free agent S Eric Weddle
- The Baltimore Sun writes that RB Willis McGahee is interested in signing with the Denver Broncos. Both McGahee and Drew Rosenhaus see Denver as a place where he could get more playing time.
- The Baltimore Sun was also able to get some comments from Ravens S Dawan Landry regarding his future with Baltimore.
“I’d rather be a Raven,” Landry said. “I feel like we’ve built something here, and there’s great chemistry on the team. I think we’re almost at that next level. A play here and a play there and we would’ve been in the Super Bowl.”
Landry will draw a decent amount of interest from teams on the open market. Some reports have suggested that Ravens are ready to move on so there’s guarantee that he be back.
- Jeff Darlington tweets that Thigpen is interested in the Bills, Vikings, Titans, Seahawks, and Cardinals.
Obviously Thigpen is looking for a chance to play and compete for a starting job.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted that the New England Patriots will cut OLB Tully Banta-Cain.
Banta-Cain suffered an injury just a few days ago so things couldn’t get much worse for him.
- ESPN’s Chris Mortensen tweets that recently released TE Todd Heap may find work in Arizona.
Heap would fill a bit need for the Cardinals and has worked out with Larry Fitzgerald so it’s an idea to consider.