- 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan announced Monday that RB Matt Breida (ankle) and S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder) will return for Week 14’s game. (Nick Wagoner)
- The 49ers are placing LB Dekoda Watson (calf) on injured reserve.
- 49ers WR Marquise Goodwin has returned to the team.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said G D.J. Fluker has a “significant” hamstring injury and will be out “a little bit.” (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll mentioned that Jordan Simmons will take over for Fluker at right guard. (Curtis Crabtree)
- According to Carroll, LB K.J. Wright will start running this week, but it’s unclear when he can return. (Bob Condotta)
- As for RB C.J. Prosise, who was placed on injured reserve last weeks, Carroll said he will have abdominal surgery.
- The NFL reinstated LB Mychal Kendricks on Monday. Carroll says that he’s in shape enough to be able to step into a regular role for them. (Bob Condotta)
- Seahawks waived LB Emmanuel Ellerbee. (NFLTR)
Vikings HC Mike Zimmer continued to express some frustration with the team’s offense after Sunday’s loss to the Patriots.
Zimmer was asked by reporters what they need to do to get the offense back on track.
“Same thing I have been saying all year,” Zimmer said, via Pro Football Talk.
Zimmer was then asked if he thought they ran the ball enough and replied: “No.”
- Zimmer added that while he’s involved with the offense to some degree, OC John DeFilippo has “about the same” autonomy to design and call plays as that Pat Shurmur did, last year: “I’m always involved with him. I sit down there and talk to him a lot about a lot of different things during the week. But I mean, yeah, it’s about the same with Pat.” (Courtney Cronin)