- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians was unclear about RB Adrian Peterson‘s return from a neck injury and said that he still needs time to recover: “Really, just time. Time and doctors.” (Darren Urban)
- According to Ian Rapoport, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is “good to go” for Week 14, despite bruising his throwing hand during last week’s win over the Redskins.
- Cowboys DE David Irving missed Wednesday’s practice after suffering a concussion last week. (Kate Hairopoulos)
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee (hamstring) returned to practice on Wednesday and was reportedly moving well in individual drills. Brandon George mentions that Lee in line to play Sunday against the Giants.
Former Giants HC Ben McAdoo released the following statement on Tuesday after he was fired on Monday:
“It was a privilege and an honor to serve as a head coach of the New York Giants and be a member of the organization for four years. I thank the Mara family, the Tisch family, and Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin for taking a chance on a first-time offensive coordinator and enabling me to take an important step in my career. My family and I enjoyed every day of my tenure with the Giants, thanks in large part to the commitment of everybody in the organization. I particularly want to thank the entire coaching staff for their dedication and hard work. I would be remiss if I did not thank the support staff who are often underappreciated but vital to the success of any football team. Finally, I will always appreciate having had the chance to coach so many outstanding players. As I have said many times, they are men of talent, and I believe in their integrity and character. I wish them and the entire organization success in the future.”
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said Wednesday that CB DeShawn Shead (ACL, PUP) will return to practice, opening a three-week window for the team to active him. (Brady Henderson)
- According to Carroll, Byron Maxwell will remain the Seahawks’ starter at left cornerback. (Brady Henderson)