- Personnel men around the league reportedly still have faith QB Colt McCoy, according to Trent Dilfer. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- RB Trent Richardson was limited in Friday’s practice and is questionable for Week 8. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- DT Ahtyba Rubin has been ruled out of Week 8’s game. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- RB Montario Hardesty is listed as probable for Sunday’s game.
- TE Antonio Gates is still dealing with discomfort from the rib injury he suffered earlier in the season. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- Offensive linemen Brandyn Dombrowski and Johnnie Troutman are not expected to play again this season. (CBS Sports)
- LT Jared Gaither is expected to start against the Browns. (Michael Gehlken)
- Cowboys signed S Barry Church to a four-year contract extension worth $12.4 million and includes $3.9 million guaranteed. (NFLTR)
- WR Harry Douglas has been ruled out of Week 8’s game.
- Falcons activated DT Corey Peters off of their PUP list. (Jay Adams)
- Falcons waive CB Terrence Johnson. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw was limited in Friday’s practice, and is questionable for Week 8. (NFLTR)
- The Giants have WR Hakeem Nicks listed as probable for Week 8.
- QB Blaine Gabbert practiced in full on Friday and is probable for Week 8. (Mark Long)
- Jaguars re-signed CB Kevin Rutland. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- RB Joe McKnight is questionable for Week 8, but was unable to practice again on Friday (Manish Mehta)
- RB Bilal Powell is listed as doubtful for Week 8. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Calvin Johnson missed practice on Friday because of knee soreness. (Anwar Richardson)
- LB DeAndre Levy is listed as doubtful for Week 8. (Dave Birkett)
- CB Drayton Florence expects to return to practice on Wednesday when he’s eligible to return from IR. (Detroit Free Press)
- CB Jacob Lacey and S Amari Spievey have been ruled out of Week 8’s game. (Dave Birkett)
- WR Jordy Nelson will be a game-time decision after he suffered a hamstring injury on Wednesday. (NFLTR)
- TE Jermichael Finley put in a limited practice on Friday and is probable for Week 8. (Tyler Dunne)
- The Packers have already ruled out CB Sam Shields, WR Greg Jennings, OLB Nick Perry, and S Charles Woodson. (Jason Wilde)
- NT B.J. Raji is expected to return for Week 8’s game. (Pro Football Talk)
- FB John Kuhn will not play against the Jaguars. (Ty Dunne)
- Packers sign LS Brett Goode to a three-year extension worth $2.715 million. (Yahoo! Sports)
- Panthers will use Jonathan Stewart as their starting RB for Week 8. (NFLTR)
- Panthers waive DT Frank Kearse.
- WR David Gettis is expected to be activated from the PUP list for Week 9. (Joe Person)
- Panthers added DT Nate Chandler off of their practice squad. (Jonathan Jones)
- WR Brandon Lloyd is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Rams. (ESPN Boston)
- CB Ras-I Dowling was placed on season-ending injured reserve with a torn quadriceps muscle. (NFLTR)
- RB Brandon Bolden has been ruled out for Week 8.
- S Patrick Chung has been ruled out of Week 8’s game against the Rams. (Shalise Manza Young)
- TE Jimmy Graham will be a game-time decision for Week 8, but was able to practice on a limiteed basis. (NFLTR)
- RB Darren Sproles missed practices this week because of an family illness. He’s listed as probable for Week 8. (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall has been ruled out of Week 8’s game against the Redskins. (Jason LaCanfora)
- First-round pick G David DeCastro might not play again this season. (NFLTR)
- RB Isaac Redman is dealing with issues in both of his ankles. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- Titans place RB Javon Ringer on season-ending IR because of a torn MCL.
- LT Michael Roos has been ruled out of Week 8’s game against the Colts. (Jim Wyatt)