- 49ers sign S Darcel McBath.
- The Bears supposedly view third-round pick S Brandon Hardin as a starter “in the near future.” (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears expect to have Tim Jennings starting opposite of Charles Tillman this season. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bengals fifth-round pick George Iloka may still have a shot at winning the team’s strong safety job, but Taylor Mays figures to secure the position. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- The Bills have been using Shawne Merriman as a right defensive end in their nickel defense. (BuffaloBills.com)
- Browns third-round pick John Hughes appears to be the favorite to start at defensive tackle. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- The Cardinals will start O’Brien Schofield at left outside linebacker and use Sam Acho opposite of him.
- Cardinals LB Stewart Bradley is expected to enter the team’s training camp as a backup. (Cardinals.com)
- Cardinals NT Dan Williams should be fully healed for the team’s upcoming training camp. (Arizona Republic)
- The Chargers will likely give Ronnie Brown and FB Le’Ron McClain “complementary” carries to offset Ryan Mathews‘ workload. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- Cowboys CB Mike Jenkins will report to training camp on Wednesday. (ESPN Dallas)
- Free agent P Mat McBriar will visit the Cowboys on Tuesday. (ESPN Dallas)
- The mother of WR Dez Bryant does not plan to file charges over the domestic dispute with her son. (AP)
- Dolphins expect to have Lamar Miller and Steve Slaton compete for the team’s No. 2 RB position with last year’s second-round pick Daniel Thomas. (Miami Herald)
- Miami’s coaching staff reportedly “really likes” RB Steve Slaton. (Miami Herald)
- Sixth-round pick WR B.J. Cunningham has been struggling with “too many drops” during the team’s offseason practices.
- Eagles traded CB D.J. Johnson to the Colts in exchange for DT Ollie Ogbu.
- Eagles head coach Andy Reid mentioned that second-round pick Mychal Kendricks will be the team’s starting strong-side linebacker top start training camp. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles second-round pick DE Vinny Curry has been cleared for training camp following a high ankle sprain that he suffered during the team’s OTAs. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles brought in free agent P Brad Maynard for the second workout on Monday. (Reuben Frank)
- Former Vikings TE Visanthe Shiancoe will visit with the Eagles tomorrow.
- Free agent P Mat McBriar worked out for the Eagles on Monday. (ESPN Dallas)
- Eagles have interest in free agent TE Jeremy Shockey (Tim McManus)
- Akeem Dent looks to be the favorite to take over as the Falcons starting middle linebacker. (ESPN.com)
- Free agent S Deon Grant expects the Giants to re-sign him at some point during training camp. (New York Daily News)
- The Jets have free agent OL Vernon Carey “on their short list” in case they need extra help. (ESPN New York)
- Jets place G Terrence Campbell, LB Demario Davis, S LaRon Landry and WR Jordan White on the active PUP list. (Aaron Wilson)
- Lions sign first-round pick OT Riley Reiff to a four-year deal worth $7.993 million. (Tim Twentyman)
- Panthers trade for Raiders WR Louis Murphy. (Jason Cole)
- Early reports from Michael Lombardi claim the Panthers are switching to the 3-4 base defense. Steve Reed later disputed the report.
- Raiders trade WR Louis Murphy traded to the Panthers. (Jason Cole)
- WR Darrius Heyward-Bey has pleaded No Contest to a recent DUI Charge. (Vic Tafur)
- The St Louis Rams are rumored to be considering moving third-round pick CB Trumaine Johnson to safety. (Pro Football Weekly)
- Seahawks fourth-round pick Robert Turbin will most likely be the team’s “presumptive” starter if Marshawn Lynch ends up receiving a suspension from the league.
- QB Tavaris Jackson is not considered to be favored to land the starting gig over QB Matt Flynn. (Chris Mortensen)
- Steelers sign first round pick G David DeCastro. (Bob Labriloa)
- Vikings WR Michael Jenkins has been having issues with his knee which has led to when planting and obvious discomfort during minicamp. (St. Paul Pioneer Press)
- The Vikings may end up moving LB Erin Henderson to middle linebacker full time depending on whether or not Jasper Brinkley‘s durability is an issue.
- Toby Gerhart believes that he’s in line for a “big role” in the Vikings’ offense this season. (ESPN 1500 Twin Cities)
Akeem AyersAkeem DentB.J. CunninghamBrad MaynardBrandon HardinCharles TillmanD.J. JohnsonDan WilliamsDaniel ThomasDarcel McBathDavid DeCastroDemario DavisDeon GrantDez BryantErin HendersonGeorge IlokaJasper BrinkleyJeremy ShockeyJohn HughesJordan WhiteLamar MillerLaRon LandryLouis MurphyMarshawn LynchMat McBriarMichael JenkinsMike JenkinsMychal Kendrickso'brien schofieldOllie OgbuRiley ReiffRob GronkowskiRobert TurbinSam AchoShawne MerrimanSteve SlatonStewart BradleyTaylor MaysTerrence CampbellTim JenningsToby GerhartTrumaine JohnsonVernon CareyVisanthe Shiancoe