- The Bears supposedly view third-round pick S Brandon Hardin as a starter “in the near future.” (Chicago Tribune)
- The Bears expect to have Tim Jennings starting opposite of Charles Tillman this season. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bengals fifth-round pick George Iloka may still have a shot at winning the team’s strong safety job, but Taylor Mays figures to secure the position. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- Browns third-round pick John Hughes appears to be the favorite to start at defensive tackle. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- Dolphins expect to have Lamar Miller and Steve Slaton compete for the team’s No. 2 RB position with last year’s second-round pick Daniel Thomas. (Miami Herald)
- Miami’s coaching staff reportedly “really likes” RB Steve Slaton. (Miami Herald)
- Sixth-round pick WR B.J. Cunningham has been struggling with “too many drops” during the team’s offseason practices.
- Eagles traded CB D.J. Johnson to the Colts in exchange for DT Ollie Ogbu.
- Eagles head coach Andy Reid mentioned that second-round pick Mychal Kendricks will be the team’s starting strong-side linebacker top start training camp. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles second-round pick DE Vinny Curry has been cleared for training camp following a high ankle sprain that he suffered during the team’s OTAs. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles brought in free agent P Brad Maynard for the second workout on Monday. (Reuben Frank)
- Former Vikings TE Visanthe Shiancoe will visit with the Eagles tomorrow.
- Free agent P Mat McBriar worked out for the Eagles on Monday. (ESPN Dallas)
- Eagles have interest in free agent TE Jeremy Shockey (Tim McManus)
- Akeem Dent looks to be the favorite to take over as the Falcons starting middle linebacker. (ESPN.com)
- Lions sign first-round pick OT Riley Reiff to a four-year deal worth $7.993 million. (Tim Twentyman)
- The St Louis Rams are rumored to be considering moving third-round pick CB Trumaine Johnson to safety. (Pro Football Weekly)
- Seahawks fourth-round pick Robert Turbin will most likely be the team’s “presumptive” starter if Marshawn Lynch ends up receiving a suspension from the league.
- QB Tavaris Jackson is not considered to be favored to land the starting gig over QB Matt Flynn. (Chris Mortensen)
- Steelers sign first round pick G David DeCastro. (Bob Labriloa)