- TE Vernon Davis suffered a hamstring strain on Sunday’s week 2 game. (Matt Maiocco)
- HC Jim Harbaugh confirmed that DT Ian Williams will undergo surgery and is out for the season.
- HC Jim Harbaugh told reporters that S Eric Reid going through concussion protocol, but isn’t showing symptoms today.
- Bengals waive S Jeromy Miles and added LB J.K. Shaffer off of the practice squad.
- WR Malcom Floyd is getting a second opinion and is out indefinitely. He’ll be in a neck brace for at least a week. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Jamaal Charles mentioned his quad felt sore during the team’s Week 2 game. (Vahe Gregorian)
- HC Andy Reid confirmed that LT Branden Albert will be available to play in Thursday night’s game. (Adam Teicher)
- TE Travis Kelce is dealing with a bone bruise in his knee. (Dave Skretta)
- CB Dunta Robinson will return for Week 3’s game. (Reid Ferrin)
- Chiefs waived CB Bradley McDougald.
- Chiefs sign TE Kevin Brock.
- WR Darius Heyward-Bey is expected to be back later this week.
- TE Dwayne Allen is still day-to-day with a hip injury. (Mike Chappell)
- Colts signed RB Miguel Maysonet to the practice squad. (Tom James)
- G Donald Thomas needs surgery to repair his torn quadriceps tendon, which will end his season. (Indianapolis Star)
- Dolphins re-signed DT Al Lapuaho to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew’s is dealing with a “tendon sprain.” (Ryan O’Halloran)
- QB Blaine Gabbert mentioned says he’s still day to day, and is uncertain to play in Week 3. (John Oehser)
- Jaguars claimed CB Jamell Fleming off waivers from the Cardinals. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived WR Jeremy Ebert and CB Marcus Burley.
- Jaguars re-signed G/C Jacques McClendon.
- Jaguars signed DE Chris McCoy to their practice squad.
- P Robert Malone has been released and P Ryan Quigley has been re-signed.
- DE Muhammad Wilkerson mentioned that he’s “fine,” and expects to play in Week 3 against the Bills. (Manish Mehta)
- OT Rodger Saffold has an MRI scheduled on Monday for his knee. (Ian Rapoport)
- Rams claimed OT Mike Person off waivers from the Seahawks.
- Rams placed S Matt Daniels on IR.
- HC Gary Kubiak told reporters on Monday that WR Andre Johnson is doing great following his recent concussion. (Drew Dougherty)
- HC Gary Kubiak mentioned that it’s “important” for the Texans to keep Ben Tate involved in their running game. (Drew Dougherty)
- WR DeAndre Hopkins believes he “can be better” than WR Andre Johnson. (Deepi Sidhu)
- DT Sammie Lee Hill suffered an ankle injury in Sunday’s loss, and is doubtful for Week 3. (Jim Wyatt)
- HC Mike Munchak mentioned that the Titans could be without RB Shonn Greene for a few weeks. (Jim Wyatt)