- WR Kyle Williams will be waived Tuesday. (Adam Caplan)
- 49ers activated ILB Nick Moody from injured reserve/designated to return. (Matt Maiocco)
- 49ers waived CB Perrish Cox.
- CB Charles Tillman may have played his last snap with the Bears. (Michael C. Wright)
- Bears are working out S Sherrod Martin on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- Browns signed LB Justin Staples to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Brian Leonard and Bobby Rainey will split carries moving forward. (Pat Yasinskas)
- RB Mike James is officially out for the season with a broken left ankle. (Rick Stroud)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall will remain the starter. (Josh Weinfuss)
- TE Rob Housler‘s week 10 performance should be a great confidence booster. (Josh Weinfuss)
- OLB Melvin Ingram is “tentatively” expected to resume practicing next week. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- Chargers placed OLB Larry English on season-ending injured reserve.
- Chargers signed LB Adrian Robinson.
- WR Dwayne Bowe was arrested last night for speeding and possessing a controlled substance. (Michelle Pekarsky)
- Chiefs signed WR Rashad Ross to their practice squad.
- Chiefs released G Chandler Burden.
- The Cowboys will focus on getting the ball more to WR Dez Bryant after the bye week. (Tim MacMahon)
- LB Justin Durant is out 3-4 weeks with a hamstring injury. (Nick Eatmon)
- S Michael Huff will work out for the team on Tuesday. (Calvin Watkins)
- Cowboys waived LB Caesar Rayford.
- Cowboys signed DT Corvey Irvin. (Calvin Watkins)
- WR Brad Smith signed with the Eagles and waived WR B.J. Cunningham. (NFLTR)
- LB Mychal Kendricks is day to day with a knee injury. (Reuban Frank)
- CB Bradley Fletcher is practicing on Tuesday after dealing with a pectoral injury. (Reuban Frank)
- OT Jason Peters did not practice on Tuesday due to a quadriceps injury. (Jeff McLane)
- Falcons placed LT Sam Baker on season-ending injured reserve.
- Falcons activated LB Sean Weatherspoon from injured reserve.
- Falcons released LB Thomas Howard.
- Falcons worked out OL Rashad Butler and Sean Locklear. (Aaron Wilson)
- TE Kellen Winslow believes he was phased out of the week 5 gameplan due to the Jets knowledge that he would have been suspended. (Rich Cimini)
- TE Jermichael Finley‘s career may be over. (NFLTR)
- Packers placed QB Seneca Wallace on season-ending injured reserved
- Packers officially signed QB Matt Flynn.
- Panthers waived DT Sione Fua.
- RB Shane Vereen is eligible to come off of short-term IR this week. (Shalise Manza Young)
- CB Aqib Talib is progressing toward a return this week. (Mike Reiss)
- WR Kenbrell Thompkins and Josh Boyce are battling for the No. 4 receiver job. (Mike Reiss)
- Redskins signed WR Nick Williams to their active roster.
- Redskins placed rookie RB Chris Thompson on injured reserve.
- Redskins signed RB Davin Meggett to practice squad.
- HC Gary Kubiak is expected to coach against the Raiders this weekend. (Adam Schefter)
- Playing with four broken ribs is getting easier for RB Ben Tate. (John McClain)
- S Ed Reed has been released. (NFLTR)
- The Titans have a difficult decision to make regarding QB Jake Locker‘s future this offseason. (NFLTR)
- Titans officially placed on QB Jake Locker on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- HC Mike Munchak “indicated” that WR Kevin Walter is unlikely to play this season. (Jim Wyatt)
- Titans signed WR Devon Wylie to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Titans re-signed LB Brandon Copeland to their practice squad.
- Titans signed OL Kevin Matthews.
- Titans waived OT Pat McQuistan.