- Former Colts WR Austin Collie continue to rehab the patella tendon he ruptured last season. (USA Today)
- Hall of Fame DE David “Deacon” Jones passed away at the age of 74. (NFLTR)
- On Monday WR Michael Crabtree had his stitches removed from a torn ACL. (Sacramento Bee)
- Special-teamer Kassim Osgood has been signed. (PFT)
- WR Brandon Marshall will resume OTA activities.
- RB Trent Richardson will be held out of team activities until August. (NFLTR)
- RB Montario Hardesty is getting first team repetitions while Trent Richardson is out. (Plain Dealer)
- WR David Nelson said he’ll be ready for training camp following his ACL surgery. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- WR Carlton Mitchell has been signed
- OC Doug Pederson stated that RB Jamaal Charles will have an important role next season. (Fox Sports Kansas City)
- Jerry Jones stated that OC Bill Callahan will be the one calling plays next season. (Clarance Hill)
- Jerry Jones mentioned that is highly unlikely QB Tony Romo will be able to participate in next week’s OTA.
- QB Ryan Tannehill thinks that RB Lamar Miller will be the team starting running back. (NFLTR)
- OT/OG Dallas Thomas has resumed activities after been sidelined by a right shoulder injury all offseason. (Sun Sentinel)
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul underwent back surgery on Tuesday . (NFLTR)
- WR Hakeem Nicks will skip optional offseason practices. (PFT)
- GM Dave Caldwell and HC Gus Bradley talked to RB Maurice Jones-Drew about the allegations he assaulted a security guard. (ESPN)
- HC Gus Bradley announced that DE Jason Babin had surgery on his groin Tuesday morning. (NFLTR)
- HC Dennis Allen indicated that the TE spot is “wide open“. (Contra Costa Times)
- WR Marcus Rivers has been signed (Aaron Wilson)
- QB Dayne Crist has been waived.
- HC Pete Carroll told to 710 ESPN Seattle that LG James Carpenter had arthroscopic surgery back in April. (Tacoma News Tribune)