Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bears, Lions, Packers & Raiders
NFL Notes: Bears, Lions, Packers & Raiders
- Michael Rothestein projects the Lions to keep five running backs including: Ameer Abdullah, Theo Riddick, Stevan Ridley, Michael Burton, and Zach Zenner.
- Rothestein has Andre Roberts making the team and securing one of five roster spots at receiver with Andre Caldwell and Corey Fuller being notable cuts at the position.
- Other notable roster cuts for the Lions, according to Rothestein, include: TE Matthew Mulligan, TE Orson Charles, DL Brandon Copeland, DL Gabe Wright, LB Jon Bostic, LB Stephen Tulloch, LB Khaseem Greene, DB Don Cary and DB Crezdon Butler.
- ESPN’s Rob Demovsky has the Packers keeping six years, despite some buzz that they could elect to head into the season with seven receivers.
- The notable receiver on the outs, according to Demovsky, is Jared Abbrederis.
- Demovsky has two undrafted rookies making the team including: DL Brian Price, DB Robertson Daniel, and DB Makinton Dorleant.
- Even with the Raiders investing a fourth-round pick in QB Connor Cook, Paul Gutierrez still has Matt McGloin projected to make the team’s 53-man roster.
- Despite projecting the Raiders to keep just five receivers, Gutierrez gives a roster spot to undrafted rookie WR Max McCaffrey.
- Gutierrez considers linebacker to be the “most fluid position group” for Oakland. One notable cut at linebacker is sixth-round pick Cory James.
Tags Ameer Abdullah Andre Caldwell Andre Roberts Brandon Copeland Brian Price Chris Prosinski Christian Jones Connor Cook Corey Fuller Cornelius Washington Cory James Crezdon Butler David Fales Don Cary Gabe Wright Jared Abbrederis Jon Bostic Khaseem Greene Makinton Dorleant Marc Mariani Matt McGloin Matthew Mulligan Max McCaffrey Michael Burton Orson Charles Rob Housler Robertson Daniel Stephen Tulloch Stevan Ridley Theo Riddick Zach Zenner