Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Giants & Raiders
NFL Notes: Bills, Colts, Cowboys, Giants & Raiders
- The Bills officially ruled out WR Percy Harvin, WR Robert Woods and CB Ronald Darby for Sunday’s game.
- Bills HC Rex Ryan said of WR Sammy Watkins: “Sammy contributed in a big way last week and we expect a big game this week. He’s going to play.”
- Colts QB Andrew Luck (concussion) is visiting with an independent neurologist on Friday and is still going through the NFL’s concussion protocol. (Mike Chappell)
- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the Raiders made two proposals to NFL Finance and Stadium Committees on Wednesday.
- According to Cole, the first concept proposed by the Raiders included a partnership with Sheldon Adelson’s Sands Corporation on the development of a new stadium in Las Vegas.
- The second proposal, according to Cole, featured the Raiders moving to Las Vegas with a partnership with Adelson. Cole says that Goldman Sachs representatives told the owners that it could still work, even without a partnership in place.
- However, some owners have concerns about the second proposal, even though market studies for Las Vegas have been positive, per Cole.
- In regards to the partnership with Adelson, Cole says that owners are still concerned about how the deal would be structured.
- As for the team remaining in Oakland, Cole says that NFL owners are not optimistic about city’s plan and it wasn’t discussed during the meeting. One owner specifically said of Oakland: “What has Oakland done? We’ve been waiting for how long for them to do something?“
Tags Andrew Luck Brett Jones Jerry Jones Justin Pugh La'el Collins Mark Herzlich Marshall Newhouse Nat Berhe owa odighizuwa Percy Harvin Robert Woods Ronald Darby Sammy Watkins