- Broncos rookie tackle Aslam Sterling was released with the waived/left squad designation. (Jeff Legwold)
- WR Josh Gordon has hired the same attorney that helped Richard Sherman win his appeal against the NFL. (Adam Schefter)
- Browns waived K Jake Rogers on Monday.
- TE John Carlson reportedly lit up Cardinals’ Monday practice. (Tom Pelissero)
- Third-round pick WR John Brown caught an 80-yard touchdown on Monday. (Darren Urban)
- Rookie Chris Watt continued to work with the starters at right guard on Monday. (Eric D. Williams)
- WR Vincent Brown was out for a third straight day with a calf injury. (Eric D. Williams)
- OLB Melvin Ingram did not practice in order to rest his surgically repaired knee. (Eric D. Williams)
- Lions have released DE Kalonji Kashama.
- Veteran WR Jerricho Cotchery stepped into the No. 1 receiver role with first-round pick Kelvin Benjamin out. (David Newton)
- Charles Godfrey has been slow to make the transition from safety to cornerback. (David Newton)
- CBs Josh Thomas and Josh Norman were both out with “minor” injuries, which allowed undrafted rookie Carrington Byndom to get some extra reps.