- RB Jonathan Dwyer has established himself as the No. 2 running back behind Andre Ellington. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Ted Larsen appears to be the Cardinals starting left guard while former first-round pick Jonathan Cooper works to get back to his previous form. (Josh Weinfuss)
- TE Darren Fells may have done enough to secure a roster spot as the Cardinals No. 4 tight end. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Josh Weinfuss projects DT Tommy Kelly to make the team, despite being signed to a contract a few days ago.
- Veteran LB Desmond Bishop is also expected to make the final roster cut. (Josh Weinfuss)
- WR Da’Rick Rogers is not expected to make the Colts 53-man roster. (Mike Wells)
- Former first-round pick OLB Bjoern Werner is expected to start in place of Robert Mathis while he serves his four-game suspension. (Mike Wells)
- T.J. Yates is expected to be the Falcons backup quarterback. (Vaughn McClure)
- Vaughn McClure projects the Falcons to keep six receivers including Eric Weems and Courtney Roby due to their ability to play special teams.
- Levine Toilolo and Bear Pascoe could end up being the only tight ends the Falcons keep.
- Rookie James Stone could get “serious consideration” as the team’s backup center over Peter Konz. (Vaughn McClure)
- Veteran L Pat Angerer is not projected make the final roster cut. (Vaughn McClure)
- Giants are “likely” to place G Geoff Schwartz on injured reserve with the designation to return. Kimberly Jones)
- Ryan Nassib is projected to beat out Curtis Painter for the backup job. (Dan Graziano)
- The Giants are projected to keep six receivers including Corey Washington and Preston Parker. (Dan Graziano)
- This means veteran WRs Mario Manningham and Trindon Holliday would be cut. (Dan Graziano)
- The Rams aren’t expected to make a decision regarding rookie DE Michael Sam until Saturday night. (Steve Wyche)
- Ethan Westbrooks is projected to beat out Michael Sam for the final defensive line job. (Nick Wagoner)
- Sam Bradford‘s injury opens the door for QBs Austin Davis and Garrett Gilbert to make the team. (Nick Wagoner)
- Nick Wagoner projects Justice Cunningham to be the fourth tight end on the Rams’ final roster.
- OL Barrett Jones is not projected to make the cut. (Nick Wagoner)
- Rookie WR Martavis Bryant’s separated shoulder is considered “relatively minor” and he’s hoping to practice next week. (Ian Rapoport)
- Landry Jones is projected to be the Steelers No. 3 quarterback. (Scott Brown)
- Sixth-round pick DL Daniel McCullers is a “lock to make the team.” (Scott Brown)
- Scott Brown projects undrafted rookie LB Howard Jones to make the team over Chris Carter.