- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota measures in at 6-3 3/4, 222 pounds.
- Florida State QB Jameis Winston measures in at 6-3 3/4, 231 pounds.
- Jeremy Fowler spoke to a personnel director of an NFL team about his favorite under-radar free agents.
- According to the personnel director, Ravens OLB Pernell McPhee and Bengals G Clint Boling are his two favorites.
- Matt Barrows mentions that the 49ers have their receiver coaches on hand in Indy, which appears to be an indication that the position is a priority for them this offseason.
Chargers GM Tom Telesco mentioned that they plan to discuss contract extensions for QB Philip Rivers and S Eric Weddle at a later time.
“We’ll probably have discussions at the appropriate time,” Telesco said, via Michael Gehlken of the Union-Tribune. “…We’ve got enough cap room to do what we need to do,” Telesco said. “It’s not like we need to create space. But those are guys that we know we’d like to (go) long term with. We’ll see at the appropriate time when we address those.“