- Chargers worked out OL Michael Huey. (Aaron Wilson)
- Chiefs worked out TE D.J. Williams, TE Weslye Saunders, LB Rob Francois and LB Chris Carter. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Packers worked out DE Kenneth Horsley, DB Kimario McFadden, LB Chaz Sutton and WR Alex Gillett. (Aaron Wilson)
- QB Cam Newton confirmed Wednesday that he is in fact dealing with injuries, despite HC Ron Rivera telling reporters earlier in the week that Cam isn’t injured.
“Hurt is hurt. If you’re asking me, am I hurt right now? Yeah, I’m hurt. I haven’t, you know, felt 100 percent in a long time,” Newton said, via the Charlotte Observer. “You ask me a question, is Cam Newton hurt? Yes, I’m hurt. And that’s all honesty. But can I play? Yes, I can play and I will be playing. It’s mind over matter.”
- Ravens worked out FB Jordan Campbell, TE Tom Crabtree, TE Nathan Overbay, QB Bryn Renner and FB Nikita Whitlock. (Aaron Wilson)