- Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.
com reports that Ole Miss DL Robert Nkemdiche had dinner with Dallas Cowboys Sunday night and he will make an official visit to the team’s facilities before the draft.
- Nkemdiche reportedly has 14 official visits scheduled with teams including the 49ers, Chargers, Raiders, Buccaneers and Bears.
- Pauline adds that Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell met with the 49ers last night.
- Ole Miss DE/OLB C.J. Johnson met with the Lions and 49ers Sunday night, according to Pauline.
- Per Ian Rapoport, Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell ran an unofficial 4.65 40-yard dash at the Ole Miss Pro Day.
- Darren Wolfson says he’s heard that Boise St. OL Rees Odhiambo will visit with the Vikings.
- Tony Grossi believes the Browns may take a similar approach to the quarterback position as the Seahawks did in 2012, by signing a quarterback in free agency as well as drafting one.
- Grossi doesn’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities that the drafted quarterback come with the team’s first round selection, being either Cal QB Jared Goff or North Dakota St. QB Carson Wentz.
- According to Grossi, the Browns may find out this week whether or not suspended WR Josh Gordon will be reinstated.
- Grossi also says he wouldn’t be surprised if the Browns used their first pick to trade down and draft WR Laquon Treadwell in the middle of the first-round, should the team choose not to use it on a quarterback.
- Greg Auman mentions that the longer the Buccaneers go without signing a defensive tackle, the more it makes sense for them to draft one in first few rounds.
- Tom Silverstein points out that even with the addition of TE Jared Cook, the Packers could still use a blocking tight end.
- Silverstein proposes an interesting solution for Green Bay, which is that they could use reserve OL J.C. Tretter as a blocking tight end from time to time in 2016.
Titans GM Jon Robinson said about their plans for the No. 1 overall pick: “If it’s stick & pick at 1 if a trade doesn’t work (fine). If we can move down & acquire picks, we’ll do that.” (Ian Rapoport)
- Titans GM Jon Robinson, HC Mike Mularkey, OC Terry Robiskie, OLC Russ Grimm, as well as scouts Blake Beddingfield and Jon Salge were all in attendance for the Ole Miss Pro Day, Monday. (Jim Wyatt)