- Jay Glazer reports that the Chargers are considered the most likely team to relocate to Los Angeles, but the question is who will be joining them.
- Jason Cole reports that based on initial reaction from sources, the idea of Rams owner Stan Kroenke and Chargers owner Dean Spanos trading franchises is not going to happen.
Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News reports that Bills owner Terry Pegula is hearing from outside NFL sources that they need to move on from QB E.J. Manuel, and upgrade their backup quarterback situation.
- Carucci adds that these sources also believe the Bills should draft a long-term quarterback.
- With this in mind, Carucci believes all of this is bad news for GM Doug Whaley.
“You just need to get Rex someone who is there to get him what he needs for the team to be successful above anything else,” a source tells Carucci. “This is two head coaches that” Whaley “has had problems with. That’s not a coincidence.”
- Jay Glazer reports that Marshawn Lynch has been training with an MMA coach in San Francisco.
- The Seahawks are hoping to get Lynch back by the end of the regular season.