Broncos QB Peyton Manning was asked about the report from Al Jazeera regarding his wife purchasing HGH regularly on Thursday.
“It’s garbage from the first day that it came out and it’s still garbage today,” Manning said, per James Palmer.
- According to Matt Miller of B/R, it is looking “very good” that Notre Dame OLB Jaylon Smith will be ready to go for Week 1 of the 2016 regular season.
- Miller mentions that while Smith tore his ACL and LCL, no nerve damage to the ligaments were found.
- Smith has been recognized as potentially being a top 10 draft pick.
- Armando Salguero mentions that it would not be surprising if the Dolphins showed interest in CB Adam Jones during free agency, given that new defensive coordinator Vance Joseph is one of his biggest supporters.
- Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff said of veteran WR Roddy White: “[He] is under contract. We’ve made no final decisions on anyone as far as moving on from people or redoing contracts.”