- Buffalo QB Tyree Jackson is working out for the Bills at their local pro day on Friday. (Tom Pelissero)
- Mike Garafolo reports that Penn State DE Shareef Miller visited with the Bills.
- West Virginia WR Gary Jennings worked out for the Bills. (Aaron Wilson)
- Wake Forest S Cameron Glenn has a private workout with the Bills. (Aaron Wilson)
Dolphins HC Brian Flores said the team will “obviously have an emphasis” on addressing their offensive line in the 2019 NFL Draft.
“We’re going to obviously have an emphasis on offensive line in the draft,” coach Brian Flores said, via Cameron Wolfe of ESPN. “The O-line and the run game and protection, that’s near and dear to me as well. I think it’s something we’re definitely going to invest in, in the draft and moving forward. We’re going to build this offensive line because we’ve got to run the ball and we’ve got to protect the quarterback. … We’re not there yet. I think it’s pretty clear that everyone knows that. But we’re going to get there.”
- Tom Pelissero reports that the Dolphins signed LB Jayrone Elliott to a contract that includes a $50,000 signing bonus and $75,000 guaranteed.
- The Dolphins also signed DE Tyrone Holmes to a deal that includes a $15,000 signing bonus and $50,000 guaranteed.
- Manish Mehta reports that the Jets signed RB Ty Montgomery for the veteran minimum, but includes a $90,000 signing bonus as part of his one-year deal.
- Penn State OL Connor McGovern has visited with the Jets. (Manish Mehta)
- Kentucky DT Adrian Middleton has a private workout with the Jets. (Aaron Wilson)
- Villanova OL Ethan Greenidge worked out for the Jets. (NFL Draft Diamonds)
- Maryland DL Byron Cowart worked out for the Jets. (Tony Pauline)