- Bills RB Zack Moss said of his impression of QB Josh Allen: “He’s cool, calm & collected. He’s a hard worker, but he knows how to relax. You always want to be around guys like that & he can spin a ball man. It’s really cool to see & I think he’s going to do a lot of cool things this year.” (Chris Brown)
- Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic mentions that the biggest positions of need for the Bills are interior lineman, nickel cornerback, linebacker, and a punter.
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that while the Dolphins have shown interest in CB Logan Ryan, he is seeking more than $10 million per season and the team is not desperate enough for a cornerback to pay that much.
- Salguero believes that a team like the Jets will end up panicking and paying Ryan the money he is seeking, or he will end up dropping his asking price.
- The Dolphins will continue to look for free-agents who will improve the team.
- Veteran RG Larry Warford asking price is also too high for Miami, according to Salguero.
Free-agent CB Logan Ryan spoke about the possibility of signing with his hometown team, the New York Jets.
“The Jets, I mean, it makes a lot of sense because I’m from the area,” Ryan said on the NFL Network, via Rich Cimini. “I went to Rutgers, 20 minutes from there, so I’m familiar with the area. I’m blue-collar. That’s how I grew up. That would make sense for sure, but … I’m trying to do what’s best for my family and everything like that. Obviously, there’s a lot of rumors out there. I can’t confirm any of it because I’m obviously still not signed. We’ll see.”
Ryan is said to be seeking around $10 million per year and expressed that he is open to signing with any team but the Titans.
“I obviously want to get a deal done whenever,” Ryan said. “I’m open to [the Jets]. We’ll see what happens there. I’m also open to — what? — 30 other franchises, except for the Titans. They’re the only one I’ve ruled out thus far. I’m completely open for business.”