- Bills HC Sean McDermott told reporters that QB Derek Anderson remains in the concussion protocol. (Mike Rodak)
- According to McDermott, DE Shaq Lawson is “expected to be able to go” on Sunday. (Sal Capaccio)
After missing time with a broken finger, Dolphins WR DeVante Parker is now dealing with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder.
“I’m fighting through adversity and trying to overcome it,” Parker said, via the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. ” … It’s about pain tolerance. Sometimes I might run a certain route that hurts it, but the pain goes away. It’s not there consistently, and it’s about how much you can take.”
- The Jets have officially ruled out QB Sam Darnold (foot) from Week 12, while DB Marcus Maye (shoulder/thumb) and OL James Carpenter (shoulder) are doubtful.
- The Jets listed LB Brandon Copeland (elbow) and WR Robby Anderson (ankle) as questionable for Sunday’s game.
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski told reporters on Friday that he’s “good to go” for Sunday’s game.
“Good to go and excited to get back out there with the team,” Gronkowski said, via Pro Football Talk. “Excited to get back out there on Sundays and play some ball.”
- Patriots WR Josh Gordon explained that New England has made it easy for him to focus on coming in just doing his job: “I’m just led by the guys here that lead me. I watch how they do it. This is a bunch of professional guys who are leaders of men, and I’m just going to follow suit. They’re making it real easy for me to come in and do my job.” (NESN)