- The Buffalo Bills officially ruled out S Siran Neal (concussion) and T Ty Nsekhe (ankle) for Week 12.
- The Miami Dolphins officially list CB Ken Webster (ankle) as doubtful for Week 12 and DE Taco Charlton (elbow) as questionable.
In a year where a number of rookie defensive linemen have been incredibly productive, Jets first-round rookie DT Quinnen Williams has been a glaring exception. Injuries have hampered the No. 3 overall pick somewhat, but Williams has just 1.5 sacks and two tackles for loss in eight games. However, the Jets remain happy with what they’re seeing from Williams.
“How many games have we played? Ten games? He’s a young player; he’s still learning,” Jets HC Adam Gase said via ESPN’s Rich Cimini. “He works hard. He’ll find his way. He’ll find his way to be an impactful player. It hasn’t happened for him exactly yet in the last couple of games, but he’ll keep working and he’ll figure out a way to be a big part of what we’re doing.”
- Jets LB C.J. Mosley tells Brian Costello that he started running on Friday and hopes to increase his workload next week.
- The New York Jets officially ruled out LB C.J. Mosley (groin) for Week 12 and list S Matthias Farley (quadricep), CB Darryl Roberts (calf), and LB Paul Worrilow (quadricep) as doubtful.
- The Jets also have DE Henry Anderson (shoulder), T Kelvin Beachum (ankle), LB Brandon Copeland (hip, thumb), T Chuma Edoga (ankle), LB Neville Hewitt (neck, knee), G Alex Lewis (elbow, shoulder), DT Steve McLendon (neck), and WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) down as questionable.
Patriots QB Tom Brady showed up on the injury report Friday with an elbow issue and is listed as questionable for Week 12.
Ian Rapoport reports that Brady is expected to play and this is more managing the elbow and taking care of it than anything serious.
- Jeff Howe of The Athletic is the latest to report that the Patriots won’t be re-signing WR Antonio Brown, despite recent rumors he could return to New England.
- A source tells Howe that if the Patriots were aware of the civil lawsuit that accused him of rape and sexual assault, they never would have signed Brown in the first place.
- According to Howe, there’s optimism Phillip Dorsett could be cleared in time for Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.
- Howe spoke to one source who described Mohamed Sanu in the “day to day” category. Howe says the plan for Sanu is to keep treating and testing his ankle to see how it responds.
- The New England Patriots officially list LB Ja’Whaun Bentley (knee), QB Tom Brady (right elbow), T Marcus Cannon (illness), S Patrick Chung (heel, chest), WR Phillip Dorsett (concussion), S Nate Ebner (ankle, back), WR Julian Edelman (shoulder), RB Damien Harris (hamstring), CB Jason McCourty (groin), WR Mohamed Sanu (ankle), DE John Simon (elbow), and WR Matt Slater (hamstring) as questionable for Week 12.