- The Bills brought in five free agents for tryouts on Friday. (NFLTR)
- OUT for Week 15: T Ty Nsekhe (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: G Jon Feliciano (illness), DT Corey Liuget (knee)
- Dolphins WR DeVante Parker‘s agent, James Gould, said of his new four-year, $40 million extension with the Miami: “My desire was to have DeVante remain a member of the Dolphin family and we are excited for the future in Miami.” (Adam Beasley)
- OUT for Week 15: DT Gerald Willis (hip)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 15: RB Chandler Cox (shoulder)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: WR DeVante Parker (concussion), WR Albert Wilson (concussion)
Jets HC Adam Gase and QB Sam Darnold were seen on the sideline during Thursday game having a somewhat animated conversation.
When asked about the situation, both Gase and Darnold downplayed it.
“We were both in the same mind frame where somebody didn’t execute their job, and basically I was bitching about that and he was doing the same thing,” Gase said, via ESPN.com.
“We were not in a disagreement at all. It was just me being … you know, I think just frustrated on the circumstances and what was going on in the game at the time,” Darnold explained.
- Jets HC Adam Gase told reporters that WR Jeff Smith, who made his debut last night, suffered a high ankle sprain and is done for the season. (Brian Costello)
Patriots QB Tom Brady said he’s been spending additional time with his personal trainer Alex Guerrero this week to work on his elbow injury.
“It’s responded well,” Brady told Jim Gray of Westwood One. “I’ve gotten a lot of extra treatment with Alex, my body coach. It’s been good to be out there the last couple days participating and doing everything I can do. Any time you come off a tough loss you want to get back out on the practice field to try and improve with your teammates.”
“I’m feeling good,” Brady added. “It’s Week 15. Everyone is dealing with a couple bumps and bruises at this point, some worse than that. I’m very fortunate to be out there getting ready to go for a competitive game in Cincinnati on Sunday.”
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: LB Ja’Whaun Bentley (knee), DT Byron Cowart (concussion), WR Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder), C Ted Karras (knee), CB Jason McCourty (groin), WR Mohamed Sanu (ankle), DT Danny Shelton (shoulder)
- Patriots released K Josh Gable from their practice squad. (NFLTR)