Home Bengals AFC North Notes: Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Steelers
- With the Bengals likely to take a quarterback if they end up with the No. 1 overall pick, LSU’s Joe Burrow, Oregon’s Justin Herbert and Alabama’s Tua Tagovailoa are the top options right now, per ESPN’s Ben Baby.
- The Bengals tried out CB Dee Delaney on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Bengals placed WR Auden Tate on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Bengals promoted WR Damion Willis to their active roster.
- ESPN’s Jake Trotter identifies offensive line and safety as the Browns’ top two needs in the draft this offseason.
- Trotter also expects the Browns to make another run at Redskins LT Trent Williams.
- According to the Athletic’s Jeff Zrebiec, Ravens TE Mark Andrews has told people he’ll play Thursday against the Jets despite the short turnaround from suffering a knee injury on Sunday.
- Zrebiec adds that given the increasing salary cap, the Ravens would likely have to give LB Matt Judon more than the $16.5 million a year they let LB Za’Darius Smith leave to get from the Packers last offseason.
- Acquiring a young edge rusher will be a top priority for Baltimore in the draft this year, per ESPN’s Jamison Hensley.