- Bengals activated CB Darius Phillips from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Bengals placed G Alex Redmond on the injured reserve.
- OUT for Week 13: TE Cethan Carter (concussion), WR A.J. Green (ankle), G Alex Redmond (elbow), TE Drew Sample (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 13: LB Nick Vigil (ankle)
- Browns TE David Njoku said he’s ready to play but it’s not up to him when he returns. (Scott Petrak)
- Browns HC Freddie Kitchens said it’s yet to be decided if Njoku will be activated and play on Sunday.
- OUT for Week 13: S Eric Murray (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 13: WR Khadarel Hodge (achilles), T Greg Robinson (concussion), DE Olivier Vernon (knee)
Steelers QB Mason Rudolph was asked about the decision to go with Duck Hodges as the team’s Week 13 starter.
“I’d been benched once in college for a half and once in high school,” Rudolph said, via ESPN.com. “So yeah, there’s some past experiences you do draw from. I conquered that, and I think I’ll conquer this the same way. Just going to be a matter of staying true to myself and believing in myself and staying in the fight.”
- OUT for Week 13: WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee, concussion)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 13: RB James Conner (shoulder)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 13: CB Artie Burns (knee)