- Browns HC Hue Jackson was asked Tuesday how many of the top four quarterbacks are still under consideration for the No. 1 overall pick: “I think they all are today. We haven’t settled on that yet. … John Dorsey and their group, they don’t come up for air.” (Albert Breer)
- Jackson confirmed that Tyrod Taylor will be the team’s starting quarterback in 2018. (Kyle Kelly)
- New Browns WR Jarvis Landry said of lobbying for Odell Beckham Jr. to join him in Cleveland: “You know what, I think that period is over. He’s gonna be a Giant for another year.” (Tony Grossi)
Ravens QB Joe Flacco admitted Tuesday that he understands the team is going to take a quarterback at some point and it’s not going to bother him when they finally do.
“It is what it is. It’s a business,” Flacco said, per Jamison Hensley of ESPN. “Eventually, at some point, that’s going to have to happen. It’s not really for me to worry about.”
- Ravens S Eric Weddle told reporters that he has reached out to free agent WR Dez Bryant: “If we have a shot at him, we’ll see what happens.” (Jamison Hensley)
- When asked about an extension on Tuesday, Ravens LB C.J. Mosley said isn’t worried about it right now: “That’s up to those (in the front office) and my agent. That’s why I pay him 3 percent.” (Jamison Hensley)
- The Steelers hosted Florida State LB Matthew Thomas, Penn State S Marcus Allen and Southern Miss S Tarvarius Moore for pre-draft visits on Tuesday.
- Standford S Justin Reid is visiting with the Steelers on Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- LSU WR Russell Gage visited with the Steelers in recent weeks. (Ian Rapoport)
- Penn State S Marcus Allen is in Pittsburgh visiting with the Steelers on Tuesday. (Luke Easterling)