- Browns WR Jarvis Landry posted a video of himself working out in Los Angeles with QB Baker Mayfield and other teammates with the caption “first time in 2 1/2 months running routes,” per Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot.
- Landry sat out the Browns’ entire spring program with an undisclosed injury, but is expected to be ready for training camp.
- Browns WR Odell Beckham is also expected to join the group in L.A. soon.
- ESPN’s Jamison Hensley listed Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon as a potential veteran cut. Dixon has struggled to stay on the field because of injuries and suspensions and Baltimore added Mark Ingram and Justice Hill this offseason.
The Steelers traded up to draft LB Devin Bush in the first round largely because of his speed, aggressiveness and leadership, qualities they’ve been missing in the heart of their defense since they lost LB Ryan Shazier. Shazier is the perfect mentor for Bush, and the two have been close this offseason.
“We stay in communication on a daily basis,” Bush said via WSVN. “That’s like my big brother, honestly. He’s just showing me the ropes, the ins and outs of the NFL and how to be a man.”
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler listed Steelers CB Artie Burns as a potential veteran cut. Burns is due an $800,000 roster bonus on the second day of training camp.