- The Bengals officially listed K Randy Bullock as questionable with a back injury for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Bengals aren’t planning to sign a kicker right now and believe Bullock can play on Sunday.
- On Thursday, the Bengals worked out three free agent kickers. (NFLTR)
- Cincinnati has also ruled out WR Tyler Boyd and LB Kevin Minter.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Andrew Luck saw between 4-5 doctors regarding his shoulder issues including the doctor who performed the original shoulder surgery.
- Sources tell Rapoport that the consensus among the doctors was that Luck stop throwing for “several months.“
- As of now, there has been no recommendation for Luck to undergo another surgery, according to Rapoport.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk points out that Luck has received $57 million from the Colts as part of his contract. Although, the Colts owe him another $30 million in payments guaranteed for injury ($18M in 2018 and $12M in 2019).
- Florio says that the only way the Colts could avoid this obligation would be to trade Luck.
- The Colts officially ruled out OLB John Simon, RB Matt Jones, and CB Quincy Wilson for Sunday’s game and list LT Anthony Castonzo as questionable.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!