Home Bengals AFC Notes: Bengals, Broncos, Colts, Raiders
- The Bengals officially listed K Randy Bullock as questionable with a back injury for Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Bengals aren’t planning to sign a kicker right now and believe Bullock can play on Sunday.
- On Thursday, the Bengals worked out three free agent kickers. (NFLTR)
- Cincinnati has also ruled out WR Tyler Boyd and LB Kevin Minter.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Andrew Luck saw between 4-5 doctors regarding his shoulder issues including the doctor who performed the original shoulder surgery.
- Sources tell Rapoport that the consensus among the doctors was that Luck stop throwing for “several months.“
- As of now, there has been no recommendation for Luck to undergo another surgery, according to Rapoport.
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk points out that Luck has received $57 million from the Colts as part of his contract. Although, the Colts owe him another $30 million in payments guaranteed for injury ($18M in 2018 and $12M in 2019).
- Florio says that the only way the Colts could avoid this obligation would be to trade Luck.
- The Colts officially ruled out OLB John Simon, RB Matt Jones, and CB Quincy Wilson for Sunday’s game and list LT Anthony Castonzo as questionable.