- Bills HC Rex Ryan told reporters that he plans to make a decision regarding who will be the starting quarterback on Sunday. (Vic Carucci)
- However, Ryan added that he won’t announce his decision until a later time.
- Matt Simms will be the team’s starter for their fourth and final preseason game. (Adam Schefter)
- Dolphins C Mike Pouncey says he think his injured knee will be okay, but he’ll still undergo an MRI tomorrow morning on his knee. (Andrew Abramson)
- Omar Kelly reports Pouncey was supporting a brace on his left knee. However, he said that he’ll be fine and doesn’t expect to miss a game.
- Jets HC Todd Bowles mentioned that first-round DL Leonard Williams will have an MRI tomorrow on his knee. (Rich Cimini)
- As of now, they don’t know the severity of Williams’ injury. (Rich Cimini)
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin said of K Garrett Hartley‘s hamstring injury: “It didn’t look good. We have to MRI him but it didn’t look positive in terms of the opener.” (Mark Kaboly)
- Adam Caplan lists Billy Cundiff, Rian Lindell, Jay Feely, and Alex Henery as the best available options if they need to sign someone.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!