- Troy Renck of ABC Denver Renck mentions that CB Chris Harris Jr is likely to be playing elsewhere following the trade for CB A.J. Bouye.
- According to Renck, veteran DE Derek Wolfe wants to finish his career with the Broncos, but is drawing interest from the Cardinals and Bengals.
- Broncos DE Shelby Harris is reportedly a possibility for the Colts and is expected to secure a big payday in the coming weeks.
- Renck says S Will Parks will have “plenty of suitors” and look for a starting job with another team.
- As for C Connor McGovern, Renck says his price might be more than Broncos are willing to pay.
- Renck also provides his “wish list” of 10 free agents for the Broncos to consider if they reach the open market including: Cowboys WR Amari Cooper, Rams ILB Cory Littleton, Bears CB Prince Amukamara, Titans CB Logan Ryan, Lions OL Graham Glasgow, Texans DT D.J. Reader, Chargers RB Melvin Gordon, Giants OT Mike Remmers, Bears LB Nick Kwiatkoski and Ravens DT Brandon Williams.
Colts HC Frank Reich said their passing game finishing No. 30 in the NFL last season was tough for him, given that his passing attacks have typically been productive throughout his career.
“That hurt,” Reich said, via Mike Wells of ESPN. “I’ve always taken pride in having a dynamic passing game. Everywhere that we’ve been, I’m not saying we’ve been the best in the league, but the teams I’ve been on have been pretty dynamic for the most part. You can’t always have it all.”
Reich also believes the Colts made “some good strides” with their rushing offense and that should continue being a part of their identity.
“We made some good strides in the running game. That’s a very important step for our team and where we’re going and how we get to the next level. I know we can do this other side of it. We just have to figure that out and get better there, and I think the end result will be a good thing.”
- Mark Kaboly of The Athletic writes in his latest mailbag that depending on what happens with the CBA next week, he could see the Steelers placing TE Vance McDonald and LB Mark Barron on the trade block.
- Kaboly explains that it could be tough to keep both players at their current cap hits should the Steelers place the franchise tag on OLB Bud Dupree.
- In terms of what the Steelers could get for them in a possible trade for these, Kaboly mentions they could be looking at late-round picks for McDonald and Barron. Although, Kaboly stresses that this is just a hypothetical option and highly unlikely if the CBA ends up being ratified.