- Jason La Canfora reports that some teams believe Browns GM John Dorsey will attempt to trade back into the first round if Mississippi State DT Jeffery Simmons slips far enough.
- If two of the top three tackles (Jonah Williams, Andre Dillard, Jawaan Taylor) are gone, Albert Breer says the Dolphins could get action for their No. 13 overall pick.
- Teams to watch as possible trade partners for the Dolphins include the Panthers, Vikings and Texans.
A scout tells Breer that Oliver has “got the flash, the juice, he’s the epitome of a Gregg Williams player. You draw one up, that’s who he is.”
- Connor Hughes reports that the Jets and the Raiders have talked about a trade involving a swap of the No. 3 and No. 4 picks.
- Hughes also reports that the Jets have multiple suitors and teams interested in the No. 3 overall pick.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Patriots could trade up from No. 32 overall into the latter part of the draft for the right player.
- Albert Breer mentions Vanderbilt CB Joejuan Williams, South Carolina WR Deebo Samuel and Kansas State OL Dalton Risner as prospects to watch for the Patriots.