- The Indianapolis Colts officially ruled out DL Denico Autry (ankle), LT Anthony Castonzo (hamstring), TE Jack Doyle (hip), RB Marlon Mack (hamstring/foot), DT Hassan Ridgeway (calf) and CB Quincy Wilson (concussion) for Week 3.
- Regarding Castonzo’s hamstring injury and whether it could lead to him being placed on injured reserve at some point, Colts HC Frank Reich said: “It’s always going to be evaluated week-to-week, but not anticipating that, no.” (Zak Keefer)
- The Jaguars have CB Jalen Ramsey, (ankle) RB T.J. Yeldon, (ankle) RB Leonard Fournette, (hamstring) RG A.J. Cann, (triceps) and CB D.J. Hayden (toe) all listed as questionable for Week 3.
- The Houston Texans officially ruled out CB Kayvon Webster (Achilles) and have WR Sammie Coates (hamstring), WR Keke Coutee (hamstring) and TE Jordan Thomas (hip) listed as questionable.
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said of QB Marcus Mariota: “I would say that Marcus is actually better. He threw the ball better today. So that’s a positive. It’s moving in the right direction.”
- Vrabel announced that LT Taylor Lewan is cleared to play in Week 3.
- The Titans officially ruled out Dennis Kelly (illness) and David Fluellen (groin) and have Mariota, Kamalei Correa (back) and Jack Conklin (ACL) are questionable.