- Colts HC Frank Reich said of the impact Jacoby Brissett‘s knee injury has had on his play: “I do think there was a couple of weeks right after the injury where he was still in recovery mode.” (Kevin Bowen)
- A high-placed scouting source tells Matt Miller that they expect wide receiver to be high on the Colts’ wish list in the first round of next year’s draft.
- OUT for Week 17: RB Jordan Wilkins (ankle), CB Quincy Wilson (shoulder)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 17: DT Denico Autry (concussion), S Khari Willis (shoulder)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 17: CB Kenny Moore (ankle), DE Al-Quadin Muhammad (groin), G Quenton Nelson (concussion)
- Albert Breer of SI.com mentions that Jaguars executive VP Tony Khan has a good relationship with GM Dave Caldwell and coach Doug Marrone.
- Breer has been told that things trending toward Caldwell and Marrone both being back in Jacksonville next year.
- Breer tosses out Eagles executive Andrew Berry as a potential name to watch for the Jaguars.
- OUT for Week 17: WR Michael Walker (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 17: LB Dakota Allen (hamstring), CB A.J. Bouye (wrist), RB Leonard Fournette (neck), QB Gardner Minshew (right shoulder), TE Nick O’Leary (shoulder), WR Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder)
Titans RB Derrick Henry says he’s “locked in, in all phases, and ready for Sunday.”
“We’re locked in, in all phases, and ready for Sunday,” Henry said, via Pro Football Talk. “We’re putting the focus on us. We know what is at stake and we’re locked in and ready to go. I love playing football and love playing the game, so I am definitely ready.”
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel announced Friday that WR Adam Humphries, CB Adoree Jackson and WR Kalif Raymond won’t play in Week 17. (Erik Bacharach)
- Titans WR Corey Davis is out of the concussion protocol and RB Derrick Henry good to go.
- OUT for Week 17: WR Adam Humphries (ankle), CB Adoree’ Jackson (foot), WR Kalif Raymond (concussion)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 17: WR Cody Hollister (ankle)