- Texans HC Bill O’Brien said of RB D’Onta Foreman and 21-day window to active him: “Whenever we decide to ignite the 21-day window, it gives us three weeks to check out where he’s at, relative to being able to even practice. I think we’ll do that pretty soon.” (Aaron Wilson)
- O’Brien said of the decision to cut RB Tyler Ervin and claim WR DeAndre Carter last week: “We felt like that was a good move for right now. I thought it was a chance to get a guy off the wire.’ Called him ‘prime candidate’ to be punt returner.” (Aaron Wilson)
- According to O’Brien, WR Keke Coutee, CB Aaron Colvin and CB Johnathan Joseph are all “trending upwards” and have a chance to possibly be active this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- Texans signed RB Josh Ferguson to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Texans released WR Malachi Dupre from their practice squad.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!