- Mike Klis notes that Patrick Morris would fill in at left guard if Dalton Risner is unable to play in Week 16.
- OUT for Week 16: DE Adam Gotsis (knee), T Ja’Wuan James (knee), G Ronald Leary (concussion)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 16: TE Noah Fant (shoulder, illness), DE Dre’Mont Jones (ankle), DT Kyle Peko (illness), G Dalton Risner (illness), DE DeMarcus Walker (ankle)
- Joel Corry of CBS Sports writes that Chiefs TE Travis Kelce is in line to earn $750,000 of his $1.5 million bonus for the 2019 season.
- OUT for Week 16: CB Morris Claiborne (shoulder), G Andrew Wylie (illness, ankle, shoulder)
- Jerry McDonald of the Mercury News puts the odds of Derek Carr being back as the Raiders’ starting quarterback in 2020 at “near 70 percent.”
- Depending on whether the Raiders believe veteran G Gabe Jackson can return to his prior form next year, McDonald says he could be a cap casualty to watch during the offseason, considering that he’ll be owed $9.35 million.
- OUT for Week 16: G Richie Incognito (ankle), RB Josh Jacobs (shoulder), LB Marquel Lee (toe)