- The Broncos officially ruled out LB Brandon Marshall (knee) and S Dymonte Thomas (ankle) from Week 12.
- Denver also listed CB Bradley Roby (concussion) as questionable.
- Chargers RB Melvin Gordon put in a full Wednesday practice, but was limited on Thursday and Friday with a hamstring injury.
- Regarding Gordon, Chargers HC Anthony Lynn said: “Most starting runners this time of year are sore or something’s wrong. So we’ll have to decide if it’s worth holding him back or just letting him go.” (Adam Levitan)
- Sam Mellinger of the Kansas City Star reports that Chiefs S Eric Berry “almost certainly” will return to practice in Week 13.
- An NFL insider tells Matt Miller of B/R that “I bet Jon Gruden could get a bounty for [Derek] Carr.“
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden told reporters that WR Jordy Nelson (knee) could play in Week 12, but he isn’t sure how much. (Jerry McDonald)
- According to Gruden, they won’t activate DT Justin Ellis from injured reserve this week.
- The Raiders officially ruled out WR Martavis Bryant (knee) from Week 12, and listed CB Leon Hall (back) and Nelson as questionable.