- ESPN’s Jeff Legwold listed Broncos DE DeMarcus Walker as a potential veteran cut. The former second-round pick has been inactive for 19 of a possible 32 games his first two seasons.
- Former agent and CBS analyst Joel Corry says Broncos QB Joe Flacco needs to prove in 2019 he’s worth more than the $20.25 million Denver would save by releasing him in 2020.
- ESPN’s Adam Teicher listed Chiefs DE Tanoh Kpassagnon as a potential veteran cut. Kpassagnon was a healthy scratch for several games last season.
- According to the Athletic’s Vic Tafur, negotiations between the Raiders and first-round RB Josh Jacobs have not been going well.
- Tafur says there’s a growing sentiment Jacobs won’t report with the other Raiders rookies on July 23 and a holdout from training camp is possible.
- Tafur mentions the schedule for paying out Jacobs’ signing bonus is the sticking point in negotiations.