The Arizona Cardinals are hosting 25 players for tryouts during their rookie minicamp this weekend including former Browns second-round WR Greg Little.
The full list of tryouts includes:
- C.J. Duncan/WR/Vanderbilt
- Greg Little/WR/UNC
- Richie Sampson/S/Coastal Carolina
- Sherman Badle/RB/Tulane
- Josh Cox/S/Central Michigan
- Chad Adams/CB/ASU
- Malcolm Washington/CB/UNI
- Zach Green/RB/Arizona
- Yusef Sterling-Lowe/CB/Texans A&M Commerce
- Juan Giraldo/S/Eastern Michigan
- Airius Moore/LB/N.C. State
- Shaq Jones/LB/UAB
- Tyler Yazujian/LS/Penn State
- Taylor Young/LB/Baylor
- Peli Anau/DT/Northern Arizona
- Dylan Cline/OL/Jacksonville State (AL)
- Gerrad Kough/OL/Colorado
- Trae Moxley/OL/Colorado State
- Greg Pyke/OL/Georgia
- Ishmael Wilson/OL/Baylor
- Andrew Caskin/TE/William & Mary
- Travis Wilson/TE/Utah
- Chandler Burkett/DE/Maryland
- K.J. Smith/DE/Baylor
- Haston Adams/DT/Mary Hardin-Baylor
Little, 28, is a former second-round pick of the Browns back in 2011. He spent three season in Cleveland before he was cut and later claimed off of waivers by the Raiders.
The Bengals would later take a shot on him in 2015 and he was on and off of their roster during the year. Little later signed a future/reserve contract with the Bills in 2016, but he was, unfortunately, cut loose coming out of the preseason.
In 2014, Little appeared in six games and recorded six receptions for 69 yards receiving.