The Detroit Lions announced on Tuesday they have signed seven undrafted free agents to contracts.
The full list includes:
- Hunter Bryant/TE/Washington
- Jalen Elliott/S/Notre Dame
- Jeremiah Dinson/S/Auburn
- Bobby Price/S/Norfolk State
- Luke Sellers/FB/South Dakota State
- Arryn Siposs/P/Auburn
- Steven Wirtel/LS/Iowa State
Bryant, 21, was a two-year starter at Washington and a first-team All-PAC 12 selection as a junior.
Dane Brugler had him graded as a fourth-round prospect, so it came as a surprise to see him go undrafted.
During his three-year college career, Bryant caught 85 passes for 1,394 yards receiving (16.4 YPC) and five touchdowns over the course of 26 games.