- According to Jack Howland of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the arrest warrant for former Cowboys player Josh Brent has been withdrawn.
- Ralph Vacchiano of SNY believes that Giants QB Eli Manning is “far from done” given he completed a career-high 66 percent of his passes for 4,299 yards last season, despite some offensive line issues.
- Vacchiano expects Manning to “thrive” with WRs Golden Tate, Sterling Shepard, RB Saquon Barkley, TE Evan Engram and better protection from the offensive line.
- Vacchiano mentions that the Giants’ two biggest “Achilles heels” are their lack of depth at “almost every position” and a disappointing defensive unit that struggled to rush the passer last year.
- Unless the Giants win 10 games and “a couple of games in the playoffs” this season, Vacchiano expects Giants’ first-round QB Daniel Jones to start in 2020 and Manning signing with a new team.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!