- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said of DE Randy Gregory (concussion) and S Xavier Woods (hamstring) being available for Sunday’s game against the Seahawks: “That will be a game-time (decision). As we stand here today, I think it’s a positive that we can count on them.” (Jon Machota)
- Jones mentioned that LB Sean Lee (hamstring) will also be a game-time decision for Sunday’s game. (Todd Archer)
- The Cowboys officially ruled out Cowboys DT Maliek Collins (knee) for Week 3 and list LB. Sean Lee (hamstring), S Xavier Woods (hamstring) and WR Cole Beasley (ankle) all as questionable.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson told reporters on Friday that WR Alshon Jeffery has not been cleared for contact. Jeffery is still limited in practice but looks good, strong, running good routes and is progressing day by day. (Tom Pelissero)
- The Eagles officially ruled out RBs Jay Ajayi (back) and Darren Sproles (hamstring) for Sunday’s game against the Colts.
- Philadelphia has RB Corey Clement (quadricep), LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (groin), WR Alshon Jeffery (shoulder), and LT Jason Peters (quadricep) all down as being questionable.
- Regarding Clement being listed as questionable, Zach Berman mentions that his understanding is that Clement will be fine and this is just a precautionary move more than anything else.
- The Giants officially ruled out OLB Olivier Vernon (ankle) and CB Eli Apple (groin) for Sunday’s game against the Texans.