- Todd Archer reports that the Cowboys signed DE Kony Ealy to a one-year contract that can be worth up to $2 million. Ealy received a $200,000 signing bonus and $800,000 base salary to go along with $250,000 available in 46-man roster bonuses.
- According to Archer, in order for Ealy to earn the max value of this agreement, he will have to record at least 12 sacks and play in 75 percent of the snaps in 2018.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Eagles signed TE Richard Rodgers to a one-year contract worth $880,000 that includes $245,000 fully guaranteed.
Giants QB Eli Manning said he and the team haven’t discussed his future beyond the 2018 season.
“No,” Manning said, via NJ.com. “This league, it’s one year at a time. That’s kind of how it goes. I need to go out there and play well this year, and that’s all I’m looking forward to.”
- Albert Breer reports that UCLA QB Josh Rosen is visiting the Giants on Tuesday and the team met with Baker Mayfield on Monday.
- Georgia LB Roquan Smith is taking a pre-draft visit to New York on Tuesday to meet with the Giants. (Art Stapleton)
- Miami RB Mark Walton is visiting with the Giants on Tuesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Dan Duggan reports that the Giants signed veteran CB William Gay to a one-year, $1.105 million contract that includes $720,000 guaranteed.
Redskins VP of player personnel Doug Williams wouldn’t rule out the possibility of them taking a quarterback at No. 13 overall, depending on how things play out in round one.
“When we get to [No.] 13, we’ve got to see who’s there,” Williams said, via Kimberley Martin of the Washington Post. “If there’s a quarterback that we feel should have gone [at the top of the draft], then that’s a major discussion. To say it’s off the table, that would be unfair.”
- John Keim reports that the Redskins tried to set up a visit with Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch, but he was booked.