- Cowboys WR Amari Cooper says he’s not involved in extension talks with Dallas at the moment: “I’m just focused on the offseason, obviously my training, having fun, traveling, stuff like that. I’m not really involved at all.” (Jon Machota)
- Cowboys DE Demarcus Lawrence said he will undergo offseason shoulder surgery, but he does not have a date set yet: “Just waiting on the doctor when I get back to tell me when he’s available.” (Jon Machota)
- Joel Corry expects upcoming unrestricted Lawrence to command a deal north of $20 million per year this offseason with the increase in the salary cap.
- Clarence Hill reports that assistant coach Kellen Moore was in charge of installing the offense at the Pro Bowl. The Cowboys staff is coaching the NFC side. While Moore is expected to be named the OC, the team has not yet said who will call the plays in 2019.
- Jimmy Kempski says the Eagles could look into signing free agent RB Kareem Hunt this offseason. Hunt would not count against Philadelphia for compensatory picks and the team did extensive research on RB Joe Mixon before the 2017 draft.
- Kempski also mentions WR Breshad Perriman and DT Danny Shelton as potential free agent targets for Philadelphia.
- Zack Rosenblatt writes that the Eagles will likely ask LT Jason Peters to take a pay cut if he chooses not to retire, otherwise the team will heavily consider releasing him. The team could save $8 million by cutting Peters.
- Rosenblatt adds if Peters returns, the Eagles could explore moving him to guard.
- The University of Louisville hired former Eagles WRs coach Gunter Brewer to the same position on their coaching staff. (Bruce Feldman)