- Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones says he’s had several conversations with the team’s coaching and training staffs and they expect Dak Prescott to be able to execute everything in the playbook: “I think we’ll get his best. There’s no one I’d rather have under center.” (Jon Machota)
- According to Bryan Broaddus, the Cowboys’ equipment staff has added padding and adjusted Prescott’s shoulder pads in order to help his comfort for the game.
- Broaddus mentions that Dallas can make further adjustments to Prescott’s if necessary.
- Joel Corry of CBS Sports writes that Cowboys TE Jason Witten is in line to earn $375,000 of his $750,000 bonus for the 2019 season.
- Corry adds that Cowboys LB Sean Lee is expected to earn $1 million of his $3.5 million bonus for the 2019 season.
- OUT for Week 16: LB Leighton Vander Esch (neck)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 16: CB C.J. Goodwin (thumb), WR Devin Smith (knee), LB Joe Thomas (knee)
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson told reporters on Friday that DE Derek Barnett will practice for the first time in a while today. (Jimmy Kempski)
- According to Pederson, they will have a conversation about shutting WR Nelson Agholor down for the season, given how bad his knee has gotten. Pederson did, however, add that they’re “still hopeful” Agholor can come back. (Zack Rosenblatt)
- Pederson also mentioned that RT Lane Johnson is “trending in the right direction” and while he’s optimistic, he wouldn’t commit to him playing in Week 16. (Eliot Shorr-Parks)
- Joel Corry of CBS Sports writes that Eagles C Jason Kelce is in line to earn $750,000 of his $1.5 million bonus for the 2019 season.
- OUT for Week 16: T Lane Johnson (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 16: WR Nelson Agholor (knee), DE Derek Barnett (ankle), RB Jordan Howard (shoulder), CB Avonte Maddox (knee)