- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Friday of contract negotiations with QB Dak Prescott: “Dak is looking at the bigger picture. I think he made the phrase that this is a generational decision. It is that for him and his family. Everybody he loves or is gonna love is gonna benefit (from it).” (Jon Machota)
- Cowboys WR Tavon Austin remains in concussion protocol and David Moore says the team will likely promote WR Cedrick Wilson from the practice squad before Sunday’s game.
- The Cowboys officially list WR Tavon Austin (concussion) and LB Luke Gifford (ankle) as questionable for Week 2.
- The Eagles officially ruled out LB Kamu Grugier-Hill (knee) and T Jordan Mailata (back) for Week 2 and list QB Nate Sudfeld (left wrist) as doubtful.
- The Giants officially ruled out TE Garrett Dickerson (quadricep), WR Sterling Shepard (concussion) and WR Darius Slayton (hamstring) for Week 2 and list WR Cody Latimer (calf) (shoulder) as questionable.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said injured reserve is a “real possibility” for QB Colt McCoy with all of the injuries they’re dealing with. (JP Finlay)
The Redskins officially ruled out DE Jonathan Allen (knee), DE Caleb Brantley (foot), RB Derrius Guice (knee), QB Colt McCoy (fibula), and TE Jordan Reed (concussion) for Week 2 and list CB Fabian Moreau (ankle) as doubtful.
The Redskins also have CB Quinton Dunbar (knee) down as questionable.
- Redskins signed CB Aaron Colvin. (NFLTR)
- Redskins promoted WR Robert Davis to their active roster.
- Redskins signed DB Deion Harris and TE Donald Parham to their practice squad.