Sheil Kapadia has the full breakdown of Eagles S Rodney McLeod‘s recently restructure contract.
- According to Kapadia, McLeod’s 2019 cap figure was reduced from $9.9M to $4.8M and he receives a $1.5 million signing bonus as part of the deal.
- Kapadia adds that McLeod’s $1.5 million base salary is not guaranteed and includes $1 million in per-game roster bonuses and $1.25 million in incentives, which means the deal can top out at $5.25 million.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Eagles are promoting assistant WRs coach Carson Walch to WRs coach.
- According to Matt Zenitz, the Eagles are expected to hire Alabama RBs coach Joe Pannunzio.
- On Wednesday, Redskins RB Derrius Guice (ACL) posted a video of himself sprinting at full speed on Twitter with the caption “we working with fire.”
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!