- According to Aaron Wilson, S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix‘s contract has a $500,000 signing bonus, $2 million base salary, $31,250 in per-game active roster bonuses and a $500,000 incentive for playing time and making the Pro Bowl.
- Delaware S Nasir Adderley met with the Lions following his Pro Day workout. (Mike Kaye)
- The Lions will reportedly meet with West Virginia WRs David Sills and Gary Jennings. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
- Had Allison played under the restricted tender the Packers gave him, he would have made $2.025 million for the 2019 season.
- According to Jim Owczarski, the Packers kicked the tires on the veteran slot receiver market early in free agency but obviously elected to use their financial resources elsewhere.
- Owczarski adds that he’s curious if there’s still a veteran out there or soon to be out there that they could have interest in or they address the position in the draft.
- Darren Wolfson reports the Vikings had no interest in QB Mike Glennon, who signed with the Raiders.
- If the Vikings aren’t able to work anything out with former Rams backup QB Sean Mannion, Wolfson expects them to either stick with Kyle Sloter as the backup or draft a mid-round quarterback.
- C Tyler Shatley left his visit with the Vikings without a deal, per Chris Tomasson.
- Minnesota still has interest in re-signing C Brett Jones.
- New G Josh Kline says the Vikings have told him he’ll stay at right guard. (Tomasson)