- According to Aaron Wilson, S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix‘s contract has a $500,000 signing bonus, $2 million base salary, $31,250 in per-game active roster bonuses and a $500,000 incentive for playing time and making the Pro Bowl.
- Delaware S Nasir Adderley met with the Lions following his Pro Day workout. (Mike Kaye)
- The Lions will reportedly meet with West Virginia WRs David Sills and Gary Jennings. (Aditi Kinkhabwala)
Had Allison played under the restricted tender the Packers gave him, he would have made $2.025 million for the 2019 season.
- According to Jim Owczarski, the Packers kicked the tires on the veteran slot receiver market early in free agency but obviously elected to use their financial resources elsewhere.
- Owczarski adds that he’s curious if there’s still a veteran out there or soon to be out there that they could have interest in or they address the position in the draft.
- Darren Wolfson reports the Vikings had no interest in QB Mike Glennon, who signed with the Raiders.
- If the Vikings aren’t able to work anything out with former Rams backup QB Sean Mannion, Wolfson expects them to either stick with Kyle Sloter as the backup or draft a mid-round quarterback.
- C Tyler Shatley left his visit with the Vikings without a deal, per Chris Tomasson.
- Minnesota still has interest in re-signing C Brett Jones.
- New G Josh Kline says the Vikings have told him he’ll stay at right guard. (Tomasson)